[BHS etree] REMINDER: Jazz Lab I and II - Spring Concert

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Apr 16 17:34:01 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Fredda Damast mailto:fdamast at earthlink.net

Lab Band I and II will be having their Spring Concert this Friday
evening , April 18th.  We are very excited to showcase the talented
musicians of these 2 bands in the Jazz program.  The concert will
start at 7:30p in the Little Theater on Allston Way.  Tickets are $10
general admission, free to all BHS students and staff and $3 for
non-BHS students.
As always we will be selling CDs and Jazz T-shirts.  We will also be
selling Raffle Tickets for Jazz on 4th Street!! The grand prize being
a $1000 shopping spree on 4th street.
Refreshments and drinks will be sold.  Doors open at 7p.  We invite
you all to attend this concert of Lab Band I and II.  Tell you
friends to come!