[BHS etree] BUSD: School Calendar for 2008-09 Approved

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 26 06:56:54 PDT 2008

Etree note:  Registration/orientation at Berkeley High takes place the
week before school starts. The schedule will be published as soon as
it is set.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Mark Coplan
[mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

I have been authorized to release the 2008-09 School Calendar! Thanks
to all of those in negotiations who worked hard to get this approved
so it could be released to the community. I understand that there is
still some work being done with the Staff Calendar, but that will not
affect the School Calendar. I will have the PDF loaded on the website
by the end of the day, but wanted to distribute the basics right away.

Happy Planning,
Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer

BUSD School Calendar for 2008-09

8-27-08: First Day of School
09-01-08: Labor Day Holiday
10-13-08: Staff Development (No School)
11-10-08: Parent Conference & Staff Development (No School)
11-11-08: Veterans Day
11-26 to 28-08: Thanksgiving Break
12-22-08 to 01-02-09: Winter Break
01-19-09: Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday Holiday
02-13-09: Lincoln's Birthday Holiday
02-16-08: President's Day Holiday
04-06 to 10-09: Spring Recess
05-18-09: Malcolm X's Birthday Holiday