[BHS etree] MISC: Mobilization to Sacramento: Budget cuts

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 12 22:34:42 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Annie Johnston
[mailto:ajohnston at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Community Partnerships Academy Leadership Council invites any who
would like to plan a mobilization to Sacramento to protest the budget
cuts this spring to come to a planning session from 6 pm to 7 pm on
Thursday March 20 in the BHS library (1980 Allston Way, "D" building,
2nd floor).

Please bring any information you have about plans already in motion so
that we can make sure our plans are part of a statewide effort.

Annie Johnston
Co-coordinator
Community Partnerships Academy