[BHS etree] ADMIN/VOLUNTEER: Mailing explained, help sought

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 12 18:48:23 PDT 2008

Contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

On Friday morning the PTSA is running a mailing for the newsletter. In this
mailing the administration will be including all 9th through 11th grade
students' transcripts and course selections giving parents an opportunity to
look over the choices their students have made for next year's classes. The
mailing will also contain important end-of-year information for our seniors.

Matching transcripts, course selections and addresses is a tricky business.
The front desk volunteers have been working on the task all week.  I thought
for sure we would have finished our part before the grand mailing on Friday.
Now I am not so sure.  I do not in any way want to poach on Friday
volunteers as I KNOW how important it is to get as many people as possible
on Friday morning, BUT if you are also free on Thursday (or free on Thursday
and not Friday) I would be very appreciative if you could help us prepare
the mailing for the Friday mailing.  I will be working at the Front Desk all
day (8 to 4).

Thank you,

Janet

Janet Huseby