[BHS etree] BHSDG: Join the BHS Development Group!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 27 22:13:40 PST 2008

Contact: Wilma Wyss <mailto:wyss at speakeasy.net> OR 510.525.4828

The Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) is looking for new
members.  We want YOU!  Please consider joining one of Berkeley High's
most involved parent groups.  We are an independent, non-profit
organization and our mission is to "support and strengthen the
educational experience of all students at Berkeley High School."  We
are a volunteer working board of BHS parents and guardians, helping to
raise funds for all programs, small schools, the library, the College
Career Center, clubs, academic departments, scholarships, professional
development, technology and so much more.

We are looking for people with the following skills:

*	Finances/treasurers
*	Grant writing
*	Fundraising
*	Community outreach
*	Writing/communication

We meet the first Monday of each month in the College Career Center
from 7-9 PM.  Mark your calendars for the last 4 meetings of this
school year:

            March 3, April 7, May 5 and June 2

We will train and orient you to how we work and show you exactly what
we do!

Questions?  Please contact our co-treasurer Wilma Wyss who will be
happy to tell you more about the BHSDG. (wyss at speakeasy.net) or
510.525.4828.