[BHS etree] ADMIN: Holiday Meal Thanks

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 18 17:06:58 PST 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Chris Young
[mailto:cyoung at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Dear Parents, Students, Staff and Other Berkeley High Community
Members,

The Student Leadership team extends their deep appreciation for your
help in making this year's Holiday Meal such a success.  Many guests
and past participants gave it rave reviews, some speaking of it
superlatives.  This would not have been possible without the
tremendous effort that so many of you put in.  With over 200
volunteers (!) we were able to not only provide a warm meal for our
guests, but do so with excellent service, extra touches like
decorations, and creatively prepared last-minute dishes.

Big kudos to Funky Bus as well for providing spirited tunes for
everyone to enjoy.

This annual event is a special one that demonstrates the potential of
our great community when we all work together.  We hope it was fun for
everyone involved and would love any feedback you have to offer so we
can continue to make the Holiday Meal even more successful in coming
years.

Thanks again and happy holidays to you all.

BHS Student Leadership