[BHS etree] ADMIN: January 9 meeting of etree coordinators and webmasters

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 18 11:19:04 PST 2007

Contact: Crystal Jensen, BHS Technology Coordinator
Crystal_Jensen at berkeley.k12.ca.us and Janet Huseby, Volunteer
Coordinator jhuseby at pacbell.net

Berkeley High took a big electronic step forward with the installation
of Edline.  The school is now ready to strategize on how to update and
streamline its web pages.  Currently the school has two main websites:
the Berkeley High http://www.bhs.berkeley.k12.ca.us/ and the Berkeley
High PTSA http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/.  In addition each of the
small schools and the two programs have web pages (links can be found
on the address above) as does the Athletic Fund and the Development
Group.  The challenge we are facing as a school is to provide
up-to-date, clear, reliable information on hundreds of issues, events,
dates, etc. both for our parents and students and a public interested
in Berkeley High.

Crystal Jensen, BHS Technology Coordinator who is in charge of
technology at the school will be holding a meeting on Wednesday,
January 9 in the Library computer lab from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. to see if
there are ways we can all work together to accomplish this very task.
If you are involved in one of the etrees or work on a website, please
attend the meeting or send a representative. Thank you and we look
forward to seeing you there.