[BHS etree] BHSDG: Help us ask Grandparents and friends for donations

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Dec 2 21:34:05 PST 2007

Do not reply to etree: mailto:melissa at jbloom.com

Dear BHS Parents and Guardians,

We are so delighted with the level of support we have received from
parents to the BHSDG Annual Giving Campaign.  As a Development Group
we are always looking to increase the number of givers so that we can
continue to support our teachers in their efforts to teach all BHS
students everyday.

We would like to start a new tradition at BHS by extending our circle
of donors to grandparents, other family members and friends.  We
would like to ask them to get involved in the success of our
educational programs by asking them to contribute to the BHSDG Annual
Fund.
And you don't even have to do the asking.

If you would like us to send your student's grandparent, aunt, uncle,
friend, etc. the BHSDG 2007 Annual Report, along with a donation form
and envelope, all you need to do is send their name(s) and
address(es) to Melissa at jbloom.com and we will send it directly to
them.

It's that easy. By helping us in this way, we are not only creating
further sources of funding, but spreading the word that public
education needs the ongoing attention and support of the entire
community.

We thank you in advance for all your help in this important mission
for all of our students.

Sincerely,

Melissa Bloom
Board Member, BHSDG