[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Open for Service

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 16 15:16:11 PDT 2007

Please do not reply to etree, contact Irma Parker
mailto:parker at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Attention BHS students and families,

The Parent Center is now open to serve you.  I have been on medical leave
and would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your
prayers and well wishes.  You guys are awesome!   I will only be working
for 4 hours per day. The hours may vary as I still have medical and
therapy appointments to keep.  Basically, the hours will be 8:30 am to 12:30
pm.

Thanks,
Irma Parker