[BHS etree] SCRIP: At Back to School Night

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Oct 7 21:49:50 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact BHS Development Group
[mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com]

Scrip will be on sale this Thursday evening during Back to School
Night.  We will be in the food court area from 6:40 until almost 7:00
and again after "6th period" -- 8:30ish until 8:50 pm.  We take checks
and cash for scrip.  The scrip offered is:

Berkeley Bowl ($20's)       Peet's Cards ($20's and $50's)        Five
Star Video ($20's)
                                     Solano Avenue Association
($10's)**

**The following list is a sample and not a complete list of the
merchants who accept Solano Ave Association gift certificates:
6 Degrees on Solano, AG Ferrari Foods, Andronicos's Market, By Hand,
Cactus Taqueria, Cafe Ina, Domino's Pizza, Gordo Taqueria, Khana Peena
Indian Cuisine, Miyuki Japanese Restaurant, Pegasus Books, Pharmaca
Integrative Pharmacy, Sarbers Cameras, Solano Jewelers, and more.  A
complete list can be found at www.solanoavenueassn.org.

Contact Linda Safarik-Tong at bhs_scrip at yahoo.com for more information
about scrip.

THANK-YOU!