[BHS etree] JACKET: Subscribe to the BHS Student Newpaper!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Sep 21 13:06:19 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact "Kacey Berry"
<kaceystar at mindspring.com>

Subscribe to the Jacket, the BHS Student Newspaper

For decades, the student-run Berkeley High Jacket has been the
newspaper written by and for the students of BHS.  Jacket has been
praised not only for its high quality news coverage, but also for its
role in the greater Berkeley community.  This year's Jacket promises
to be full of the same student perspective - and a subscription means
you will never miss an issue!

The Jacket does not receive funding from BHS or BUSD for
printing--this allows the paper to maintain its independence.  Because
of the generous support of our subscribers and advertisers, we are
able to remain student-controlled, without interference or censorship
from the BHS or BUSD administration. Please subscribe today to help us
to sustain our student-controlled status.

Don't miss out on student coverage of issues important to the BHS
community.  Stories from the student perspective which are expected
for the next issue include:

* Why the Lifetime Channel is Corrupting Our Parents
* What BHS is Doing About Large Classes
* The Retirement of Superintendent Michele Lawrence
* Treasure Island Music Festival
* Businesses That are Leaving Downtown Berkeley
* BHS Classes Which May Be Misrepresented as Receiving College Prep
Credit AND MORE!!

Subscribe Today!!  To subscribe, please send payment to:

Berkeley High Jacket
Business Manager
1980 Allston Way
Berkeley, CA 94704

Include with payment your name and the address (street #, City, State
& Zip) where you'd like the paper to be sent.

We need to receive your subscription order by September 25 for you to
be mailed the next issue, and all other issues for the semester or
year.  The subscription rates are as follows:

Full Year               $70
Fall Semester Only      $45
Spring Semester Only    $45
Sponsorship            $200

Questions?  Contact Jacket Business Manager Kacey Berry,
kaceystar at mindspring.com