[BHS etree] SUPT: An Evening with Jonathan Kozol - Friday, Oct 12th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 20 05:10:21 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact [
mailto:events at codysbooks.com ]

The Edible Schoolyard at King Middle School has asked us to share this
announcement about a great chance to hear Jonathan Kozol while
supporting the Edible Schoolyard. If you haven't had the opportunity
to hear him before, this is an evening that you won't want to miss. If
you have heard him than I know that I will see you there.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer

An Evening with Jonathan Kozol

Award winning author, Jonathan Kozol, will talk about his new book,
Letters to a Young Teacher, followed by a book signing.  Proceeds to
benefit the Edible Schoolyard.

7:30 p.m. Friday, October 12th, 2007
First Congregational Church of Berkeley
2345 Channing Way, Berkeley

Tickets are $10 general admission, $8 for students (with ID).
For information, contact [ mailto:events at codysbooks.com ] or call
510.559.9500