[BHS etree] SPORTS: BHS Crew Team - Back to Crew Picnic

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 13 09:48:34 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Tom Horton
[mailto:fmland at comcast.net]

BHS Men's and Women's Crew Team

The Annual Back to Crew Picnic is this Sunday, September 16 from noon
to 3pm at the Jack London Aquatic Center Boathouse on the Oakland
Estuary.

If you are interested in BHS Crew, we invite you to come down and meet
the coaches, other rowers and their families and tour the Jack London
rowing facility. This year we'll have BBQ chicken on the grill, so
bring your friends and family and join us!

The Aquatic Center is 1/4 mile south of the intersection of Oak St.
and Embarcadero, on Embarcadero at the far south end of Jack London
Square. Look for the BHS Crew signs.

Thanks,

Tom Horton
BHS Crew president