[BHS etree] The PTSA Needs You Tuesday Night

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Sep 9 17:36:48 PDT 2007

Please do not reply to etree, contact:  Mark van
Krieken mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net

The PTSA Needs You Tuesday Night

  As well as needing you to take part in electing
new parent representatives for the School
Governance Council (SGC) and the Berkeley Schools
Excellence Project (BSEP) committee, we also need
parents to volunteer for a variety of important
jobs for the PTSA itself.  If you’ve been looking
for ways to get involved, we have a number of
great ways for you to do so.

  We need people to start getting trained for
various communication outlets that the PTSA
produces (the Directory, the Red & Gold, the
Homework Site).  We need parents to fill certain
positions on the PTSA board (secretary, historian
– PTSA historian had to pique somebody’s
curiosity – I’ll explain at the meeting).  And we
will have as many subcommittees as there are
interested groups of parents & guardians to fill
them.  We look forward to telling you all about
them Tuesday, September 11th at 7 PM in the
Little Theater.  We’ll see you there!

Mark van Krieken
PTSA President