[BHS etree] SPORTS: Berkeley High Crew

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 5 19:02:21 PDT 2007

Please do reply to etree, contact: mailto:berkeleyhighcrew.org

Students interested in Berkeley High Crew should plan on attending an
informational meeting for new and returning rowers on Wed. Sept. 12 at
4:15 p.m.  at the BHS stadium bleachers. BHS Crew has men's and women's teams
and no previous rowing experience is required.

Crew also invites you to stop by our booth at the Solano Stroll (on Solano
near Colusa) on Sunday Sept 9 to see the bronze medal-winning boat from the
2007 Junior Nationals.

To learn more about the BHS Crew program, visit our website at
berkeleyhighcrew.org.