[BHS etree] PTSA: The Big PTSA Meeting: Tues., Sept. 11th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 5 18:58:52 PDT 2007

Please do not reply to etree contact: Mark van Krieken
mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net

Now that the Candidates' Statements for SGC and BSEP are in, it's
time to talk a little about the PTSA itself.  As well as outlining
the new structure and goals of the PTSA, we will also be asking
parents to get involved in specific PTSA efforts and subcommittees.
If there are things you feel the school could be doing to enhance the
experience of our children and their families, we need people to get
involved to make it happen.  It's usually very social and a lot of
fun, as well as being very productive.  We'll show you all the
possibilities on Tuesday night at 7:00 PM in the Little Theater.

Also, the final Candidates' Statements have been submitted and will
be posted on the PTSA website shortly.  Thank you very much to
everyone who is running and also to those who seriously considered
doing so.

Please note: There will be a Student Study Skills Workshop going on
at the same time as this meeting, so bring your students too:
STUDENT STUDY SKILLS WORKSHOP
Presentations by Classroom Matters
Sponsored by the BHSDG and AC
Students should bring BHS daily planner
Tuesday, September 11 at 7PM
BHS College and Career Center
D 221
Milvia and Allston Way
Students should bring a book to read in case they finish the study
skills workshop before the parents meeting is over