[BHS etree] SPORTS: Be Ultimate at BHS this fall

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Aug 23 22:37:50 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact: BHS.Ultimate at gmail.com <
mailto:BHS.Ultimate at gmail.com >

Fast moving, extremely athletic, highly competitive and lots of fun -
it's Ultimate Frisbee and the Berkeley High Coup team is seeking
freshman through seniors, boys and girls to join. All levels from
beginner to pro are encouraged.  We'll play against teams from other
high schools and will participate in several local and regional
tournaments over the course of the year.  Last year BHS took third in
the state championships and eleventh in the nationals.  Help us put
together another winning team.

Interested to give it a try?  Come out to the track/football field
Friday, Sept. 7 after school for tryouts.  We'll practice Sundays at
noon at Berkeley High starting September 9 and are working on
reserving a field for a second weekly practice.  Bring cleats if you
have them.

Send an email to BHS.Ultimate at gmail.com and we'll make sure to keep
you informed of practice and game schedules.