[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Third call for summer mailing July 24 and 25 (Tuesday and Wednesday)

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Jul 22 08:51:56 PDT 2007

Do not hit REPLY,  to RSVP: <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>

Many thanks to the  wonderful people who have already volunteered to
help at the famous Summer Mailing this coming Tuesday and Wednesday,
July 24-25 from 8:30 to 4:30.  But the fact is, we could use more
people.  If you could drop by for an hour or two at any point you
will be greatly appreciated.  The mailing takes place in the Library,
we will have refreshments and even lunch for those who are there at
lunch time.  Free parking on any of the school lots. Good
companionship.

Students, out of town friends, visiting relatives, all are welcome!

I hope to see you on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net