[BHS etree] COLLEGE|CAREER: Advisor's Bulletin for Thurs., June 14, 2007

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jun 13 21:54:34 PDT 2007

College Advisor's Bulletin
Thursday, June 14, 2007

SAT WORD OF THE DAY: COMMENCEMENT - an act or instance of commencing;
beginning.  Although many people think of commencement as the end of
high school, it also marks the beginning of the rest of your life as
an adult.

Congratulations to all of you wonderful graduating seniors.  You have
brightened my days here at Berkeley High.  I will miss you, but know
that you are going out as mature young people.  I hope that you will
pursue your dreams and find ways to make each of your own unique
contribution to the world.  Please keep in touch during your journey
as I would love to hear about your adventures along the way.  When you
are near Berkeley High, please stop by.  Ms. Harris and I would love
to see you.

Juniors, I look forward to seeing you in the fall.  If you do not have
copies of the Junior Summer To Do List or the Senior Profile, you can
find them on the College/Career Center website at
http://www.bhs.berkeley.k12.ca.us/services/collegedocs.html .  I will
be checking my e-mail periodically during the summer, so please
contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us .

I hope that everyone has a relaxing and healthy summer.  See you in
the fall.