[BHS etree] SUPT: Berkeley Schools Serve Breakfast All Summer

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jun 13 10:02:34 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Mark Coplan
[mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Four schools in Berkeley will be serving Universal Breakfast
throughout the summer.  It will be a seamless summer feeding program,
which means that all children in the neighborhood can eat breakfast at
these sites for free, and they do not need to be enrolled in our
program or our schools to participate.

Like the Universal Breakfast that feeds Berkeley students during the
school year, all children are served, and families do not have to
qualify for the Free and Reduced program. The more participation, the
more children that we serve, the better. This is important information
for the families and neighborhoods of Berkeley.

The four schools that will be participating are:

King Middle School
Thousand Oaks Elementary School
Cragmont Elementary School
Willard Middle School