[BHS etree] BHSDG: Honor your graduating senior!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jun 5 13:33:03 PDT 2007

contact: Susan Helmrich (<mailto:shelmrich at aol.com>shelmrich at aol.com)
and Susan Henderson
(<mailto:shenderson at dredf.org>shenderson at dredf.org)

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the Development Group's
Spring Fundraiser.  We received many donations from new and
old donors, and we are so grateful.  Thank you to all of you who made
a donation in honor of your graduating senior.  If you meant to do
so, but haven't gotten to it, there is still time.  If you still have
our letter you can use the envelope enclosed, or just send in a check
with a note with your senior's name to:

Berkeley High School Development Group
P.O. Box 519
Berkeley, CA 94701-0519

Thank you in advance - what a lovely way to honor your student and to
help Berkeley High!