[BHS etree] HEALTH COUNCIL: BHS Health Council Parent Survey

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jun 5 10:10:52 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Laurie Soman [
mailto:Lascvc at aol.com ]

The Berkeley High School Health Council would like to learn about the
role that parents play in connecting students to BHS on-campus support
services as well as get important information that will help to
improve the ways we communicate information to parents.

The BHS School Health Council is a group of students, parents,
teachers, administrators and community service providers that works
together to improve students' health, wellness, and capacity to learn.
The group meets regularly to talk about the health and support
services BHS provides, who uses them and how they find them, and ways
to improve them, with the goal of making our students healthier and
better able to learn.

The Council would appreciate it if you would complete the attached
short questionnaire and return it to Lascvc at aol.com
<mailto:Lascvc at aol.com>  by June 22.  The questionnaire should take no
more than 10 minutes.

If you have questions about the survey, please send them to
Lascvc at aol.com <mailto:Lascvc at aol.com> .

[NOTE FROM THE ETREE:  In general, we do not send attachments with
etree postings, but in the case of highly-formatted materials, we do
make exceptions.  This attachment has been virus-checked prior to
sending.]