[BHS etree] ADMIN/VOLUNTEER: Coffee on Friday AND a call for Eevator Riders

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed May 30 08:08:44 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact: Janet Huseby
jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. This  Friday, June 1 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. the administration will
host a VOLUNTEER COFFEE in the foyer of the Community Theater to thank
the literally hundreds and hundreds of volunteers who have worked for
Berkeley High this year.  Please come have coffee and tea, baked goods
and fresh berries and meet some of the many many people who care
deeply about our wonderful Berkeley High School.

2. And, if you would like to come, and have not yet volunteered this
year, there is still time to rectify the situation.  We are looking
for volunteers willing to ride the elevators at the senior ball.  This
is a GREAT volunteer opportunity : little work and lots of fun. This
year's senior prom on Saturday, June 2 will take place in the
beautiful Julia Morgan Ball Room located on the 15th floor of the
Merchants Exchange Building at 465 California Street in San Francisco.
Our elegantly attired seniors will be whisked to the top in a set of
four elevators. We need adults willing to dress up and spend a shift
accompanying the guests from the lobby to the ballroom making sure
there are no unscheduled stops. Before or after your shift you are
more than welcome to join in the festivities.

The three shifts each needing four volunteers are 8 to 9:30. 9:30 to
11, from 11 to 12:30. This is a special night for our seniors and it
will be fun to see them dressed up, on their best behavior and having
a wonderful time. If you can take an elevator shift in return, please
contact Janet Huseby at jhuseby at pacbell.net