[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Many Volunteers Still Needed for Teacher Appreciation

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue May 22 18:28:40 PDT 2007

Please do not hit REPLY, contact: Naomi Janowitz
at 841-9159, or contact her by e-mail at
<mailto:nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu>nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu.

The Teacher Appreciation Luncheon:  We
desperately need more people to volunteer if we
are going host this event next week.  To be
successful, we need one more person to help
organize, and many more to donate food and help
with setting up.  This is a wonderful event, but
we can’t do this without a lot of parent
participation.

If you can help in any way, please call Naomi
Janowitz at 841-9159, or contact her by e-mail at
<mailto:nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu>nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu.

The Teacher Appreciation Luncheon will be held on
Wednesday, May 30th in the Community Theater
Foyer.  Your help is immensely appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mark van Krieken
PTSA co-president