[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: AP proctor list for this coming week.

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun May 13 18:01:21 PDT 2007

contact: janet huseby <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

We are about to start our second week of testing.  Below is the list
of proctors for this week.  Most of the exams are taking place in the
Donahue Gym.  I am asking all proctors to report there first to sign
in, get a proctor badge, and, if the exam is at a different venue,
directions to its location.

Once again, I can not stress enough how fortunate our children are to
be surrounded and supported by such a wonderful community.  Thank you
very much for helping make the AP exams possible.

Janet

Monday, May 14

7:30 am

Biology (7 proctors)