[BHS etree] PTSA: Meeting Reminder - Thursday, May 10th, 7PM

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 3 14:40:56 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Mark van Krieken
[mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net]

Just a quick reminder that our PTSA meeting is next Thursday on May
10th.  The meeting will start at 7 PM in the College & Career Center,
with snacks and socializing from 6:30 to 7:00.  The big topic is the
restructuring and refocusing of the BHS PTSA.  The more people we hear
from, the more likely we are to meet everyone's needs.  We hope to see
you there!

Sincerely,

Mark van Krieken
Linnette Robinson