[BHS etree] BHSDG: Berkeley High School Development Group Meeting 05/07

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 3 14:39:20 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Susan Helmrich
(shelmrich at aol.com) and Susan Henderson (shenderson at dredf.org)

Please check out the BHS Development Group and come to our May meeting
on:

Monday, May 7th in the College/Career Center from 7-9 PM.

We are looking for new people to join our board as we look ahead to
next year.  Come help us raise funds and provide grants to help make
Berkeley High the very best it can be.  We are looking for all kinds
of volunteers to help in many different ways.  Everyone has a skill we
can use.  Please check us out on Monday, May 7th.