[BHS etree] MISC: Homework site survey

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Apr 29 18:31:34 PDT 2007

DO NOT HIT "REPLY"  Reply to: Carol Lashof <mailto:clashof at stmarys-ca.edu>

Is the Homework Site a help?

This year the PTSA and the Development Group have provided access to
the "Homework Site" so that BHS teachers can post homework
assignments online.  Our hope was that parents, teachers, and
students would find this useful and that homework completion would
improve.  We need to decide soon whether to renew support for this
program for next year.  Please send your comments about the Homework
Site to: Carol Lashof <mailto:clashof at stmarys-ca.edu>.  Tell us if
your student's teachers have been using the site and whether this has
been helpful to you and your student. Please reply by May 14.  Thanks!