[BHS etree] ADMIN/VOLUNTEERS: Many more AP proctors needed

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Apr 29 18:28:20 PDT 2007

contact: Janet Huseby <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

Many thanks to the wonderful parents who have stepped up to take a
proctoring slot.  Unfortunately, we have a long ways to go yet.
Berkeley High is offering 1,864 tests this year.  We can not do this
without community support.  We are hoping that parents/guardians with
children taking one or more exams will sign up to proctor another
exam.  We need your help as the test is not considered valid if there
are insufficient proctors.

Below you will see the current schedule of AP exams WHICH STILL NEED
HELP.  To sign up, please send me an email at
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net  I have been
contacting everyone who signed up to confirm the time and date and
find out if they need a parking pass.  If you sent me an email, and I
 did not respond, please call me at 527-1130.  Last month several
people mentioned that they had sent me emails which I know did not
arrive.

AP EXAMS still needing proctors

Monday, May 7

7:30 a.m.

Government and Politics (NEED 2 MORE PROCTORS)

Tuesday, May 8

7:30 am

Spanish Language (NEED 2 MORE proctors)

Wednesday, May 9

7:30 am

Calculus AB and BC (NEED 5 MORE proctors)

Thursday, May 10

7:30 am

English Literature (NEED 3 MORE proctors)

Friday, May 11

7:30 am

US History (NEED 4 MORE proctors)

11:30

Studio Art (NEED 1 proctor)

  Monday, May 14

7:30 am

Biology (NEED 3 MORE proctors)

Tuesday, May 15

7:30 am

Chemistry (NEED 1 MORE proctors)

  Environmental Science (NEED 5 MORE proctors)

  Wednesday, May 16

7:30 am

English Language (NEED 6 MORE proctors)

Thursday, May 17