[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: Buy Scrip - A Free Way to Support Berkeley High

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 17 12:36:08 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact BHS Development Group
[mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com]

MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO PURCHASED SCRIP AT OPEN HOUSE SEVERAL WEEKS
AGO!  We set a new record for scrip sales at Open House....over
$4,000!!

If you purchased scrip back then, chances are you've run out and it's
time for more.  If you live in Berkeley, the BHSDG delivers scrip to
your door.

Please contact Linda Safarik-Tong at bhs_scrip at yahoo.com to buy scrip.

Here's what we sell:

Berkeley Bowl, comes in $20's, BHS makes 4%.  Currently, we sell about
$20,000 a month.  If you shop regularly at the Bowl, please consider
using scrip each and every time you shop there.  If we sold $25,000 a
month, we'd make $1,000 every month, simply because you have changed
how you pay for your groceries!

Peet's Coffee and Teas, comes in $20's and $50's, BHS makes 10%.  We
have a limited supply of $10 cards, too.  These can make handy little
"thank-you's".  Peet's scrip is an electronic card that can be spent
down over many visits.

Five Star Video, comes in $20's, BHS makes 20%!  You can bring the
coupon to either location and Five Star will credit your account the
entire value of the scrip you purchased.  No need to bring the coupon
with you each time you rent a movie.

Solano Avenue Association, comes in $10's and we make 8%.  Over 30
merchants and restaurants on or near Solano Avenue accept these gift
certificates.  Contact me, above, for a complete list.