[BHS etree] REMINDER: BHS Jazz Ensemble and Combos Concert, Friday 3/30

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 28 22:16:44 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Anna Hartman, 525-2326

The Berkeley High School Jazz Ensemble and Combos spring jazz concert
is Friday March 30 at 7:30.

It has been a very exciting year, come hear what our talented
musicians are up to. We will have lots of delicious food for sale
before the concert and at intermission. This is all happening at the
Florence Schwimley Little Theater, on the Berkeley High School campus.

BHS students, teachers and staff are free!!! General Admission $10 /
Non-BHS students $3. Tickets are available only at the door. Box
Office opens at 7:00.

For further information on the performance, contact Anna Hartman,
525-2326