[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thursday mailing party, your help needed

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Mar 27 20:48:27 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Jhuseby at pacbell.net

Dear community,
On Thursday, March 29 we will be mailing the newsletter and senior
information home via bulk mail.  It will be a mailing party and, as
the name implies, it can be enjoyable--if there are enough of us!

If you can, please consider dropping by for some good company, good
information, and mindless (but important)  work!  We will be in the
conference room starting a little after 8:30. I hope to see you there.

Janet Huseby