[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: THANKS (Saturday SGC/PTSA Parent Forum)

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Mar 19 21:08:59 PDT 2007

Contact: Irma Parker,
[mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Dear BHS Parents,

The Parent Resource Center would like to thank each of you for your
attendance at the SGC/PTSA Parent Forum March 17th, it was a beautiful
turnout.

I realized that many of you had to sacrifice very important projects and
time to be present for the meeting.  I hope that something in the form of
a comment, suggestion, idea or concern helped you to understand the
importance of parents, students, teachers and administrators working
together to ensure that all of our students at Berkeley High are
successful in their endeavor to receive a quality education.

Best,
Irma Parker, BHS Parent Center Liaison/Coordinator