[BHS etree] VOLUNTEER: Thank You to Chaperones!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Mar 9 14:12:21 PST 2007

I'd like to send out a special and heartfelt thank you to all of the
parents who helped to chaperone Tuesday's trip to the De Young Museum. The
field trip was a resounding success, I hope we can work together on more
trips in the future. It is my joy and privilege to work with this
community and its young people. Please let me know if there is anything I
can do to support or enhance the educational experience of any student at
BHS.

Sincerely,
Sherene Randle