[BHS etree] SPORTS: Girl's Basketball advances to next round

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Mar 9 14:06:39 PST 2007

The girls basketball team took another giant step on the "Road to Arco,"
as they defeated the OAL runner up, Castlemont, in the Donahue Gym last
night.  They face Kennedy of Sacramento in the Donahue Gym on Saturday
night at 7:00.  This will be your last opportunity to see Gene Nakamura
and his girls play at home. The winner of Saturday's game plays in the
Norcal Final at Delta College in Stockton.   Don't miss watching our girls
as they make a run for the Division I State Title.  Tickets are $9
adult/$5 student or senior.  Brackets for the tourney can be downloaded at
www.cifstate.org.

Kristin Glenchur
Athletic Director, Berkeley High School
kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us