[BHS etree] HEALTH CENTER: Subtance Use Group Announcement

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 7 18:47:07 PST 2007

Contact: mailto:agregor at ci.berkeley.ca.us

The Substance Use group has changed time!  To accommodate the needs
of more students, we are now able to offer the group at lunchtime on
Mondays, beginning Monday March 12 in room H110.  Please have your
student sign up at the health center so we can get a head count.
Lunch will be provided!

The goals of the group are for students to better understand their
motivations and the triggers for drug/alcohol use, develop a
repertoire of coping strategies, discover alternative ways to get
"high" and manage stress.

This group will be sponsored by the Berkeley High School Health
Center and facilitated by Sally Cohen, a licensed community therapist
and Sarah McCarthry, an MFT intern.

Please email Abbie Gregor at the health center for more information at:
agregor at ci.berkeley.ca.us