[BHS etree] JAZZ: Lab Band II auditions

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 20 16:14:37 PST 2007

Please do not hit reply, contact: Charles Hamilton with questions  at
BHS, 644-6052, ext 3 (leave a message and he will call you back).

Jazz Lab Band II auditions:

Auditions are coming up for Jazz Lab Band II.  If you are currently
in either Lab Band I or II or are interested in being in Lab Band II
you MUST audition.
Lab Band II is the intermediate band by audition only.  Lab Band I is
the introductory band and you can sign up for it as a class when you
register for classes.
Auditions will be on :

February 27th at 2:15 PM for trumpets, trombones and rhythm
March 1st at 2:15 PM for saxophones

Auditions are during 6th period and will continue until finished.
In-coming 9th graders will come at 3:15 PM for auditions.
Auditions are in the band room.