[BHS etree] SCRIP: On Sale at Open House

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 20 16:10:55 PST 2007

Please do not hit reply, contact:
<mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com>bhs_scrip at yahoo.com

Limited time:  Paper Scrip on Sale at Open House

This Thursday evening, February 22nd, is Open House.  Scrip will be
on sale in the Food Court AFTER the scheduled classroom sessions,
starting at 8:30 PM.  I am not available before the classroom
sessions start.  SO, PLEASE stop by and purchase Berkeley Bowl, Five
Star Video, Solano Avenue gift certificates and/or Peet's starting at
8:30 pm .  I have $10, $20, and $50 denominations in Peet's cards.
Linda Safarik-Tong, <mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com>bhs_scrip at yahoo.com