[BHS etree] PTSA: Newsletter Mailing Volunteers Needed For Friday, Feb. 23rd

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 16 15:56:31 PST 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Alisa
[mailto:AGSugden at aol.com]

It's time again for the next mailing of the Newsletter.  The mailing
party (great use of words, isn't it) will be this next Friday,
February 23rd at 8:30 AM in conference room B in the administration
building.

If you've never participated, we really do have a good time doing it
(what with pastries and drinks and the wonderful social side of the
whole thing) and if you've come before, we look forward to seeing you
again (and thanks, as always).

Please RSVP to Alisa at AGSugden at aol.com so we can keep track of who's
coming.  As always, thank you very much for your help.  We couldn't do
it without you.