[BHS etree] SPORTS: Girls' Soccer Game + Girls' Basketball - Coach Nakamura's final home game

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 16 00:06:20 PST 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Kristin Glenchur
[mailto:kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

1.
Join us Friday at 4:00 in the Donahue Gym for the girls basketball
game versus El Cerrito.  This will be both the senior's and 25 year
veteran coach Gene Nakamura's final home league game.  Following the
event we will recognize Nak, the most successful high school girls'
basketball coach in the state of California.  There is no charge for
this game.

2.
Congratulations to the girls soccer team who upset #7 Liberty in the
first round of the NCS playoffs last night on our own turf.  Esther
Leon scored the only goal of the contest.  The girls face #2 Foothill
at BHS on Saturday at 7:00 p.m.   Tickets are $8 adult/ $5 student.
Come on out and support your girls soccer team!