[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help needed Tuesday am / general instructions for exit exam volunteer

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Feb 5 10:39:50 PST 2007

if you have volunteered to help either Tuesday or Wednesday from 7:15 to
8:30  or 8:30 to noon, please report to the front of the Old Gym on
Milvia.  I will direct you from there.  If you do not know what I look
like, I am very short and will be wearing a name tag.   If you volunteered
to help in the afternoon, please come directly to the Jacket Gym (the
newest gym).

Very important.  Please do not park in the teacher's lots unless you have
a pass.  I have mailed passes to a number of people who requested them.  I
will have a few extra with me.  Very early morning volunteers do not need
passes as they may park in the streets--in one of the two hour parking
along the football fields.

Thank you everyone.  Berkeley High is lucky to have you supporting our
children. janet