[BHS etree] ATHLETICS: Crew Team Parent Meeting

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jan 11 18:46:29 PST 2007

Please do not hit REPLY, contact Mary Glaeser
[mailto:mglaeser at yahoo.com]

January 17 at 7 PM there will be a parent meeting to get organized for
the rowing season in the career center. This is the annual spring
planning meeting for parents/guardians. At least one parent from each
family must attend. Due to space constraints - we prefer team members
not attend. For more information contact Mary Glaeser,
mglaeser at yahoo.com.

There will be a presentations with an overview of the upcoming season
and time for parents to ask questions. After presentations we will
work on filling the race and travel related volunteer opportunities.
Bring your calendar/planner and a pen or pencil so you can sign up for
specific dates to volunteer.

This is the last month to join Berkeley High Crew; Learn how to row,
get into great shape and participate in a national champion level
team. No previous experience is necessary.To learn more about joining
the team contact men's coach Chris Dadd 510-637-9160 or women's coach
Sabrina Linden 925-330-1037 or visit www.berkeleyhighcrew.org.