[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BART Ticket Orders

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 19 17:11:07 PST 2006

Please do not hit REPLY, contact Irma Parker
[mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Attention Students and Parents,

There will be no additional days to order BART tickets due to the
illness of Mrs. Reed, the school accountant.  She became ill today and
had to go home.  I'm not sure if she will return before the Winter
Break begins.  I hope so--otherwiise no tickets will be ordered
because we will not be able to have a check cut for the BART tickets.
I will send out another email tomorrow as to the status of her return.

Thanks,
Irma Parker