[BHS etree] BHSDG: Grant Announcement!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 19 17:08:42 PST 2006

Please do not hit REPLY, contact Anne Jennings
[mailto:annej at crscience.org]

The Development Group is pleased to announce a first: thanks to the
generosity of our community of donors, we have offered every classroom
teacher a grant of $200 to support classroom needs.  Through this
program, teachers may make purchases and be immediately reimbursed
upon submission of a check request and receipts.  Expenditures must be
made and check requests submitted by March 1, 2007.

The DG board will continue to review proposals for larger amounts from
staff and teachers on a monthly basis.  For grant guidelines and an
application form, please visit www.bhsdg.org <http://www.bhsdg.org/> .
So far this year we have granted more than $35,000 to a wide range of
teachers and programs throughout the school-and that doesn't include
any of the $200 classroom grants!

We are so grateful to teachers for their work at the school and with
our students, as well as to our generous donors.

Anne Jennings
Grants Coordinator