[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BART Ticket Orders

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 27 12:37:53 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Irma Parker
[mailto:Parkimonie at aol.com]

Attention Parents and Students,

The Accountant for Berkeley High School was absent from school last
week.  As a result of her absence I could not get a check printed up
at the school to send to Bart for our ticket orders.  Bart will only
accept a Berkeley High School Check in accordance with our contract
with them for the discounted tickets.  I hope Mrs. Reed will be back
on Monday the 27th so that we may get a check from her.  I will not
be able to get the tickets ordered until she gives me a check.  This
will also delay the return of the tickets.  The students money for
the tickets was turned in to Mr Scuderi the VP at Berkeley High for
safe keeping until Mrs. Reed returns.
I hope this has not caused anyone any inconvience.  I will update you
all on Monday.  Thanks for your patience.

Irma Parker, Coordinator BHS Parent Center