[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: URGENT - Panicking Newsletter Editor!!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Nov 14 15:08:23 PST 2006

PLEASE DO NOT HIT REPLY, Contact:  Mark van Krieken at
<mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net>markvk4 at comcast.net.

Dear BHS community -- Your dear Newsletter Editor really is
panicking.  The mailing is this Thursday morning and I did not get a
single response from last week's request for help.  Sooo  . . .
HEEELP!!!  Actually, I'm sure a bunch of you are planning on coming,
but just didn't send an email response.  But without my knowing, the
thought of my showing up on Thursday and facing 3,500 Newsletters
alone is a little frightening (to say the least).  Once again, the
mailing is this Thursday morning at 8:30 AM in conference room B in
the admin building.  For those of you who haven't done this before,
with a dozen people, a mailing like this will normally take about an
hour and fifteen minutes.  If you can make it, please drop me a quick
line.  Thanks, as always.

Contact:  Mark van Krieken at <mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net>markvk4 at comcast.net.