[BHS etree] VOLUNTEER: Paper Bags needed!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 30 15:45:56 PST 2006

VOLUNTEERS: Directory deliveries and paper bags needed
contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

This week we are starting to deliver the beautiful PTSA Student
Directory.  Because the print shop produces the directories in
batches, we will be delivering in batches.  We need help delivering
(this Wednesday 9:30 to 10:30) and the following three
Thursdays--excluding Thanksgiving.  We also need over 200 double
bagged paper bags in order to bundle the directories.  If you have
any around your house, please bring them to the front desk.  If you
can help deliver, please let me know at
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

Thank  you,
Janet