[BHS etree] MISC: Berkeley Measure A Work Party This Weekend

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Oct 27 09:25:15 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Mary Hurlbert
[mailto:mary at berkeley.k12.ca.us]
or David W. Manson, Jr. [mailto:info at berkeleymeasurea.org] or
672-9251

This weekend, Yes on Berkeley Measure A NEEDS YOU!

Please join Berkeley parents, teachers, and community members in
helping to get the word out on Berkeley Measure A.  Although we have
reached almost 2/3 of Berkeley voters through precinct walking and
tabling, we still have 49 precincts to walk.  Please help us knock on
doors, hand out fliers, and let voters know how critically important
this measure is to our Berkeley schoolchildren.  (If this measure
doesn't get the required 2/3 vote, 1/3 of our classroom teachers will
be gone next year!  We can't afford to take this election for
granted!)

The Campaign office, at 1942 M.L.King Jr. Way (at University Ave.)
will be open both Saturday and Sunday mornings from 9:00 am to 12:00
pm for people to pick up a lawn sign and a precinct assignment.
Share a precinct with a friend or neighbor and get it done in half
the time!