[BHS etree] MISC: Parent Committee for 8th grade outreach seeks input

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 24 12:09:52 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Safi Kariv < mailto:zkariv at yahoo.com

We are current parents at Berkeley High.  We are starting an outreach
committee for incoming 9th grade students.  We are calling it the
07/11 Group and am looking for some other parents interested in this
effort. We need help!!

1. Creating a data list of contact information for private middle
schools.

2. Help in setting up and/or running a 07/11 list serve which will
   promote bhs and give 8th grade parents and students important
   registration and general activities information.

3. Volunteers willing to be at an information desk at selected BHS
events.

4. Ideas on how to improve outreach.

5. Contact information in private schools in and around Berkeley.

If you are willing and or interested in helping this effort, please
contact me at: zkariv at yahoo.com