[BHS etree] SUPT: World Teacher's Day October 5th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 2 20:27:16 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Mark Coplan
[mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Celebrate World Teacher's Day on October 5th

In Berkeley we celebrate our teachers, secretaries/administrative
staff; aides and nutrition service staff; maintenance personnel, and
even our administrators every day. Well, if you think about it, you
probably appreciate something that one of these or other BUSD
departments do for our children every day. This Thursday is just an
opportunity to celebrate it collectively. Please take a moment to
tell a teacher how much you appreciate them. It could be your child's
current teacher, or the teacher who made a difference for you or your
child a decade ago. With few exceptions, we can all name that teacher
without skipping a beat.

Mark Coplan,
BUSD Public Information Officer